Some Comprehensive Facilitator Guidance
- [Harrison Owen’s website] – look for pdf and/or html versions of some of his books, including the original edition of his OST: A User’s Guide.
- [Open Space Practice Resources] – collection of resources including a checklist, a template for writing invitations, a script for opening space, facilitator contract, and ongoing practice notes on all kinds of applications, variations, and adaptations. –Michael Herman
- [Forms, Lists and Agendas] – several MS Word formatted resources including sample agendas, invitation resources and report forms –Chris Corrigan
Some other things that might be helpful
- [Choosing Open Space Technology] Things to consider if you are contemplating an Open Space Meeting or if you are contemplating transforming your organization to operate as an Ongoing Open Space Organization from Birgitt Williams.
- [Open Space Checklist] Here is a detailed list of everything from masking tape to microphones that you need before, during and after an Open Space event. Also included are some notes for talking to potential sponsors and writing an invitation from Peggy Holman
- [Two Page Open Space Primer] The basics of doing an open space in brief. If you’ve attended an open space, this provides a quick reference to help lead one yourself from Anne Stadler.
- There is also a multi-language glossary of Open Space terms and phrases at Lisa Heft’s website [Glossary] — this is growing and you are welcome to contact her at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to help by adding a language. This may also be helpful to those of you who are making signs of principles and law for events in different languages.