No diff available--this is the first major revision.
(no other diffs)
Your Perspectives, Imagination and Energy around Opening Space
What practitioners are saying
- Open Space is woven into the fabric of my being.
- It deals with extinction level issues
- Living in OS is one of the most hopeful things I see
- It's about: Earth, Spirit and the Human future (Chris Howe)
- Doing and promoting open space is my contribution to fostering a culture where people's dignity and worth is honored.
- Open Space has always been a way of life; honoring the earth and all its creatures is basic to me
- It is the way for me to give back with others and make a difference
- Helps discipline me to stay up on what is going on
- I'm holding space for open space in the whole world, this is where I am energetically aligned.
- a lot of urgency
- all roads lead to open space
- Open space is really about my insatiable curiosity; I am driven by being curious;
- Open Space is a phenomenon to allow all diversity to be honored; differences are getting people stuckówe spend a lot of energy on differences that is not honoring each other. Honoring the diversity is the core of it.
- Open Space is a regular touch point for me for what is going on in the world; all those things come together for me
- I have a global sense of holding space
- This is a place where we all touch a flame.
- It is in that space of beginning to experience myself as of a larger whole, it is when internalized a significant change point in peoples' lives.