Participants: PaulEverett?, GabrieleBurkhardt?, TovaAverbuch?, MichaelMolenaar?, SheilaIsakson, JessieYenJuHsian?, GailWest?, ErichKolenaty?, MeravYanai, Shu-FangTsai, IlseDeblerGrant?, GerhardBizer, NuranYigit?
Summary of the meeting:
Things we experience here that are hard to let go of:
- Experience of love
- High energy, spirit
- Sense of belonging (be longing), family, home
Things elsewhere that make us miss OSonOS:
- Hard to convey to others what we experience here
- Different worlds
What to do about it:
- Think of the word belonging: it means to be longing. And if you are longing, it means that you belong. So the connection is already there.
- Accept that there is a time for reflection and a time for living your life and for action. You can't be reflecting all the time.
- Don't wait for the change in others (in your home environment). Be the change you wish to see.
- Remembering is to re-member, to know that you are a member. But do not remember as a way to live in the past. Use remembering as a way to remind yourself of the inspiration. Put the inspiration to work in everyday reality, don't use it for an escape.
- Keep in touch with others and the inspiration through the mailing list and through the proceedings of this conference.
- Find little ways to keep your inspiration alive: objects in your house or car, messages to yourself, little rituals etc.
- It may not always be easy, but are we searching for easy?
- Keep breathing
- Blue is the color of the 5th chackra, connected with communication and emotions. Communication is important, this sharing has been rich and valuable.