Convenor: Anette Hartvig Larsen
Participants: Marianne, Helene, Annette, Michael, Britt Toke and - alexander bumblebee.
Summary of the meeting:
Individual first always ! Be present, show up, speak your truth and get out of the way
organisational: Be present yourself, practice conversation, Open and host good conversations, making the network work!
- Find the inspired organisation in the small stages
- Take the risks that are needed
- Recognize the inspired moments. Joy and nurture those moments when it happens
- Tell stories about when an d where it workes
- Work with the preconditions for inspired conversation and workspace to occur
- It takes maybe years; it is patient work. Get out if there isn't any progress
- Flow: control is a barrier
- Another barrier: conflicts under the surface; Should we agree with anyone?
- Invite evryone's contribution to help solve the problems and challenges
- Take responsiblity to inspire and get inspired
- Share your enthousiasm with your surroundings
- Ask about what inspires other individuals in th eorganization
- Be the vision
- If you are the vision, you can put a seed in the field of the organisation and you will be able to harvest afterwards
- Don't be afraid of the chaos; there is always a gift to be found there
- Be brave; courage to stand up for what you feel is important
- To be with collegues is a relief
- To create inspired organisations could be a lot of work; but do we have a choice?